Monday, October 13, 2008

Blake & Cho are Voting No, Shouldn't You?

I'm probably preaching to the choir here, since most of the people reading this are my friends, but I hope you all will Vote No on Prop 8! California's Proposition 8 aims to reverse the ruling earlier this year which allows same sex couples to marry.



I am not a very political person, and I usually don't talk much about politics or religion. I avoid arguments and confrontation whenever I can because I don't enjoy them. I was never on the debate team. Hell, I don't even know if my school had a debate team when I was there!


This week, Margaret Cho is hosting Equalipalooza, a benefit to defeat Proposition 8. The event is being held Wednesday, October 15 at 8pm in San Francisco. If I were closer and/or it wasn't being held on a week night, I'd certainly try to go. But if any of you are close enough, I'd encourage you to go and show your support! Click the link for info and to buy tickets!

No comments: